Our specialty classes offer you a chance to
meet cooking instructors and discuss the intimate details of
their cooking secrets in an very comfortable setting.
January – April 2016
For Classes Here
HEARTY WINTER SOUPS
Thursday, January 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Mexican Corn Soup with Chicken, Bacon and Tortilla Strips
- Italian Sausage, White Bean and Orzo Soup with Fresh Spinach
- Vietnamese Shrimp, Lemongrass and Rice Noodle Soup
- Chicken Mushroom Soup with Herbed Buttermilk Dumplings
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Tart with a Chocolate Cookie Crust
Wednesday, February 24, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Time to relax in the New Year with these simple yet delicious dishes.
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder with Bacon and Fresh Herbs
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Tangerine as Jus
- Italian Pork Tenderloin with Prosciutto, Mushrooms and Tomato Basil Sauce
- Hoisin Orange Glazed Broiled Salmon with Sesame Soy Potato Mash
- Homemade double-Chocolate Pudding with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings
Thursday, March 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Shrimp is so versatile and so delicious – here are several new recipes to prepare at home.
- Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto with Leek Broth and Fresh Tarragon
- Louisiana Shrimp in Creole Sauce with Fresh Herbs
- Sweet and Pungent Shrimp Stir-Fry with Asparagus and Jasmine Rice
- Basil Shrimp Saute with Prosciutto and Tomatoes on Creamy Garlic Polenta
- Lemon Curd Tiramisu with Strawberries and Pistachio Nuts
FLAVORS OF ITALY
Tuesday, March 22, 6:30-8:30- p.m.
Join Phillis as she takes Italian flavors to the next step with these delicious dishes.
- Romaine Salad with Zucchini, Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers and Pesto Vinaigrette
- Risotto Primavera with Prosciutto, Asparagus, Leeks and Fresh Peas
- Baked Italian Chicken Rolls with Prosciutto, Fontina and Basil Ricotta Filling
- Shrimp and Spinach Lasagna with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Espresso Panna Cotta with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Tuesday, April 5, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Sometimes it’s just fun to share some all-time favorites – Phillis has chosen several of hers
for this class.
- Caesar-Style Salad with Bacon, Mushrooms, Blue Cheese and Pine Nuts and a Lemony Parmesan Dressing
- Bourbon Flambeed Filet Mignon with Smoky Bacon Wine Sauce
- Chicken Breasts Topped with Asparagus Hollandaise Mousse
- Baked Salmon with a Mustard Crumb Crust
- Chocolate Cherry Tart with a Brownie Crust
APPRECIATE THE AVOCADO
Thursday, April 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
So many fabulous things to do with avocadoes!
- Avocado Springrolls with Avocado Ranch Dip
- The “Best” Guacamole Bacon Burger with Grilled Onions
- Asian Baked Avocado Fries in Cilantro Ginger Black Bean Slaw Wraps
- Salmon Fillets with Avocado Hollandaise
- Bittersweet Chocolate Avocado Pistachio Torte with Whipped Cream