Soups and Sandwiches
Monday, September 22, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Savory Tomato and Tomatillo Soup with Chiles and Chicken Meatballs
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Caramelized Onion Soup with Crème Fraiche
- Italian Sausage Sandwich with Red Bell peppers and Ricotta-Herb Spread
- Roasted Chicken Tortilla Wrap with Tabbouleh, Yogurt and Feta
Monday, October 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
A class full of wonderful flavors to spice up your dinner.
- Chinese Braised Eggplant
- Orange-Flavored Chicken with Snow Peas
- Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork with Napa Cabbage
- Beef Curry with Potatoes, Tomatoes, Peas and Rice
Fast and Fabulous Seafood
Wednesday, October 29, 6:30-8:30 p.m
Here are a few tasty fish dishes perfect for a quick weekday meal or special enough to serve to company all this fall.
- Poached White Fish with Tomatoes, Wine, Saffron and Garlic Toasts
- Sesame Seared Scallops with Soy Ginger Drizzle and Coconut Rice
- Baked Honey Mustard Salmon with Pecan Crumb Topping
- Almond and Fresh Herb Crusted Fish with Sweet-Spicy Cranberry Sauce
- S’mores Brownies with Puffy Marshmallow Chocolate Topping
Tuesday, November 11, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Here are some wonderful side dishes for your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Cranberry Sauce with Port, Figs and Fresh Rosemary
- Brandied Orange Yams with cinnamon Brown Sugar and pecans
- Green Beans with Lemon-Tarragon Pesto
- Dressing with Italian Sausage, Mushrooms and Fresh Sage
- Pumpkin Mascarpone Pie with Flaky Crust and Vanilla Cream Topping
LAGUNA NIGUEL TOWN CENTER
HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, November 13, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Join us as the merchants of Town Center open our doors for an evening of festivities, food and wine. This is our annual fun Holiday Event complete with Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
Delightful Fall Entrees
Wednesday, November 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Love the aromas and flavors of fall cooking with these recipes-full flavored and easy to prepare.
- Dynamite Whole Braised Chicken in Cilantro, Garlic, Salsa and Mexican Beer
- Roasted Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Cranberry Pepper Relish
- Pacific Rim Marinated Filet Mignon with Red Wine Hoisin Plum Sauce
- Prosciutto Wrapped Turkey Tenderloins with Fresh Herb Mushroom Gravy
- Pumpkin Amaretti Cookie Tiramisu
South of the Border
Tuesday, December 2, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
From our neighbor to the south comes this delightfully flavored menu.
- Fresh Corn and Roasted Poblano Soup with Mexican Crema
- Sauteed Shrimp in Salsa Verde
- Rice with Roma Tomatoes and Garlic
- Drunken Beans with Cotija Cheese and Cilantro
- Chocolate Kahlua Mousse with Cinnamon
Champagne and Chocolate Celebration
Wednesday, December 17, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Join Phillis again for her annual holiday class with recipes that are fancy but easy enough to prepare with lots of make-ahead tips.
- Pomegranate Orange Champagne Cocktail
- Roasted Pear, Dried Cranberry and Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Mustard Dressing with Goat Cheese Puffovers (Cream Puff-Like Popovers)
- Mushroom Stuffed Marinated Beef Fillet with Horseradish Sauce
- Potato Gratin with Caramelized Leeks and Parmesan Cheese
- Haricots Verts with Browned Butter and Garlic
- Quadruple-Chocolate Torte with Chocolate Caramel Sauce and Whipped Cream
Hearty Winter Soups
Wednesday, January 7, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Cool weather calls for hearty filling soups and here are several to satisfy your cravings this winter.
- Fisherman’s Wharf Clam, Shrimp and Potato Chowder
- Moroccan Chicken and Chickpea Soup with Apricot Couscous
- Minestrone with Sausage, Cannellini Beans, Tiny Pasta Shells and Basil Pesto
- White Chicken Chili Soup with Yellow Peppers, Chiles, Corn, White Beans and White Cheddar
- Pear Walnut Cake with Maple Glaze
Big Bold Healthy Flavors
Monday, January 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Great way to start off the New Year. Delicious food that is as great-tasting and it is good for you.
- Pear Salad with Watercress and Walnuts with Gorgonzola Dressing
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Apricots with Dijon-Garlic Crumb Crust
- Wild Rice with Apple, Corn, Bell Peppers and Fresh Herbs
- Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato
Restaurant Style Main Dishes Made Easy
Wednesday, January 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Make these fabulous restaurant-inspired dishes at home when you want to impress.
- Butternut Squash Soup with Apples and Bacon
- Brown Butter Risotto Topped with Garlic Shrimp and Chives
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloins with Burnt Orange Bourbon-Caramel Sauce
- Filet Mignon with Caesar Crust and a side of Mascarpone Creamed Spinach
- Layered Salty Caramel Panna Cotta with Milk Chocolate Ganache and Caramel Corn
Valentine Day Dinner
Tuesday, January 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Make this fabulous dinner for that special person in your life.
- Roasted Tomato and Onion Soup with Fresh Herbs
- Sauteed Tilapia with Yogurt-Mustard-Lemon Sauce
- Herbed Brown Rice Pilaf
- Avocado-Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries