Our specialty classes offer you a chance to
meet cooking instructors and discuss the intimate details of
their cooking secrets in an very comfortable setting.
March – May 2015
For Classes Here
Meat and Potatoes-The Perfect Pair
Wednesday, March 4, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Three perfect meat and potato combinations that are fancy enough for company and easy enough to
make any night of the week.
- Filet Mignon with Shiitake Mushroom Port Sauce with Green Onion-Spinach Basil Pesto Swirled Mashed Potatoes
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Mustard-Herb Coating served with Yukon Gold and Blue Cheese Mixed Mushroom Gratin
- Merlot and Rosemary Marinated Butterflied Leg of Lamb with a Lemony Yogurt Marinade with Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic, Fresh Dill and Feta Cheese
Elegant Salmon Entrees
Wednesday, March 18, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Salmon lends itself to so many different flavors and here are just a few.
- Slow Roasted Salmon on Asparagus Risotto with Fresh Tarragon and Mascarpone Cheese
- Salmon with Macadamia and Fresh Herb Crust and Strawberry Chili Sauce Drizzle
- Greek Salmon Wellingtons with Spinach, Dill and Feta
- Broiled Salmon with Blackberry Cabernet Sauce
- Fresh Raspberry Lemon Bars with a Shortbread Crust
Fast and Fabulous Entrees
Wednesday, April 15, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
This class is full of lots of ideas for family as well as entertaining meals
- Pacific Rim Caesar Salad with Lime Ginger Dressing and Chili Glazed Shrimp
- Garlic-Spiced Marinated Flank Steak with Boursin Cheese Smashed Red-Skinned Potatoes
- Coffee-Brown Sugar Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Coffee Bourbon Sauce
- Oven-Fried Dijon Chicken Breasts with Primavera Bow Tie Pasta with Bacon, Spring Peas and Asparagus
- Mississippi Mud Cake with Dried Cherries and a Chocolate Glaze
The Big Cheese
Wednesday, May 13, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Nothing is more comforting than cheesy goodness and here are several really great ways to enjoy it.
- Grilled Focaccia with Caramelized Balsamic Onions, Italian Sausage and Manchego Cheese
- Creamy Mac and Cheese with Bacon, Shiitake Mushrooms, White Corn, Parmesan and Sharp Cheddar
- Bacon, Crab Salad and Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Provolone and Parmesan Crust
- Flambeed Ham and Gruyere Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Tarragon Mushroom Sauce
- Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart with an Almond Crust
Summer Salad Suppers
Wednesday, May 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
When it’s warm outside keep your dining cool and light with grilled entrees incorporated into a
- Blazing Buffalo shrimp Salad with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Blue Cheese
- Thai Rice Noodle Grilled Chicken Salad with Napa Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumbers and Ginger Peanut Dressing
- Argentine Chimichurri Steak Salad with Quinoa, Spinach, Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- Asian Caesar Salmon Salad with Wasabi Mustard Dressing and Crispy Wonton Strips
- Panna Cotta with Gingered Strawberries and Mint