Our specialty classes offer you a chance to
meet cooking instructors and discuss the intimate details of
their cooking secrets in an very comfortable setting.
September 2015 – January 2016
For Classes Here
ITALILAN COOKING AT HOME
Wednesday, September 23, 6:30-8:30 p.m
If you love Italian flavors, here are some fun combinations to add to your repertoire.
- Risotto with Saffron, Quattro Formaggi and Grilled Pesto Shrimp
- Oven-Fried Parmesan Crusted Butterflied Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Prosciutto, Basil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Fontina Cheese
- Sirloin Steak Pizzaiola with Sausage and Mushroom Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti
- Tiramisu with Cannoli Filling, Chocolate Chips, Cherries and Pistachio Nuts
DELIGHTFUL FALL ENTREES
Thursday, October 22. 6:30-8:30 p.m.
As the days shorten it’s time to enjoy warm hearty foods with bright flavors to remind us of warmer times.
- Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Breasts with Cheddar Cheese Sauce and Broccoli Rice Pilaf
- Pistachio Salmon Fillets with Apricot Glaze and Sesame Spinach
- Mushroom and Bacon Stuffed and Rolled Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Thyme Crème Fraiche Sauce
- Montreal Maple Pudding Cake
“SHOW-STOPPPING” HOLIDAY APPETIZERS
Thursday, November 5, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Just in time for the holiday entertaining season, these appetizers are easy to prepare and create a “wow” whenever they show up at a party!
- Salmon Pate (decorated in the shape of a fish) with Rye Crisps
- Lavash Rolls with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, Arugula and Peach Chutney
- Mini Sweet Potato Pancakes with Apple-Bacon Chutney and Sour Cream Toppings
- Avocado Pistachio Cheese Wreath
- Savory Hot Pepper Jelly Topped Mini Cheesecakes with Pecan Crust
- Artichoke Romano Bruschetta
CHAMPAGNE AND CHOCOLATE CELEBRATION
Thursday, December 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Our yearly tradition continues with this fabulous Holiday Feast. Start with a Champagne Cocktail and finish with a luxurious chocolate dessert.
- Limoncello Champagne Cocktail
- Butternut Squash Soup with Curried Spiced Pears and Toasted Pecans
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Prosciutto Crust and Port Reduction
- Yukon Gold Potato and Wild Mushroom Gratin with Fresh Rosemary
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Dried Cranberries
- Black Cherry Chocolate Trifle
HEARTY WINTER SOUPS
Thursday, January 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Mexican Corn Soup with Chicken, Bacon and Tortilla Strips
- Italian Sausage, White Bean and Orzo Soup with Fresh Spinach
- Vietnamese Shrimp, Lemongrass and Rice Noodle Soup
- Chicken Mushroom Soup with Herbed Buttermilk Dumplings
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Tart with a Chocolate Cookie Crust